Whether you’re starting a new game or are a seasoned veteran, is it time to look at the playing field and refresh the strategic plan?
Is your team aligned around your plan and are they clear on their roles for success? Your team matters. As a leader, it’s critical to huddle from time to time to call the next play and have a playbook for the future. Is it time to call a timeout and get a plan for this next run?
What you can expect:
- Clarity on what’s worked and not worked from our past
- Analysis of patterns and trends we see in our industry and how we need to respond
- What needs to get more attention and what needs to simply be put to rest on what we’re doing?
- Who is our primary customer and what do they really care about?
- What moves the ball and drives really value for the organization?
- What will be the big drivers and playmakers for these next few years?
- What’s our differentiator? What are the potential game-changers?
- Where are we headed? What’s the vision for the future?
- What do we value and what talent do we need to add to the team?
- What’s next, what needs to happen to make progress down the field?
- How will we manage and integrate new shifts into our process?
As we build on truth, your team will be more aligned and have greater understanding of the wins.
- Contact me for a 30-45 minute call. You’ll get a chance to see if this is a fit for your organization and an opportunity for a fresh perspective.
- We’ll determine next steps and any game film that needs to be reviewed prior to our planning session.
- Schedule key dates to get the team together for initial two day session and follow-ups to review execution.
- Continued renewal process and adjustments as needed to make sure we’re moving the ball and winning!